Friday, March 4, 2011

February photos

These are our pictures from February...

This box of chocolates Melanie got from her CCD teacher...pretty good, huh?
Well, since she doesn't like chocolate (crazy kid!) Katie and I dove right in!!!

All this snow is crazy and danergous!!  The ice dams are making me nervous!!


After watching many cake shows on TLC the girls were begging to make cakes and cupcakes.  Since I was recovering from surgery, Daddy and the girls baked up a storm!!


Such a pretty face!!


Katie has been practicing endlessly to blow a bubble with bubble gum...
by golly she got it!!!


Katie did a great job frosting and decorating her cupcakes all by herself!!

We celebrated my birthday at Grammy and Grampy's.  Here I am with my girls!!


Melanie is hard at work making her cake.  She has decided, after watching a whole bunch of cake shows on the TLC channel, that she would like to be a cake decorator!! 
I think that she would be great at it...she can make ANYTHING out of ANYTHING!!!


Melanie did a great job frosting and decorating her cake too!!


This was my birthday brownie...my very favorite brownie!!!
Candy cane brownies (I froze some from Christmas)


Here's my real birthday cake!!!  It was GOOOOOD!!
Thanks to Auntie Bonnie!!


Pittsburgh, my little cuddle bug!!


On the road to recovery...


Rizzo kept me company while I was sitting in the recliner....I was lucky....she sits with noone!!!

Well, there is February.  Now we are hoping that March brings some warmer weather to melt this stinkin' snow that has covered our yards since before Christmas!!!  Bring on the green, March!!!

Tina...xo

2 comments:

  1. Love the idea of pouring the cupcake batter with that cuppy thing - we make a mess with spoons doing our cupcakes - and those TLC shows inspire my girls all the time too. Love the pictures - thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great, Tina!!!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete